Plan Your Visit
Patients travel from across the states because of our reputation for quality, compassionate care. If you will be traveling to a Lynx Healthcare practice in Washington or Oregon, we encourage you to read this page thoroughly to ensure you are prepared for your visit with one of our physicians.
Before Your Appointment
- If your insurance company requires a referral, please be sure to obtain one from your primary care provider. Also, verify your coverage and be sure to bring your insurance card with you.
- Collect your medical records and bring them with you so our doctors can review the conditions and the treatments you've received.
- Prepare a list of questions and concerns you would like to discuss during your appointment.
- Download new patient forms and fill them out before your visit. Also view previsit checklist based on the clinic you are visiting. You can find the forms and checklists you need on our Patient Care page.
What to Expect During Your Appointment
- During your appointment, your doctor will review your health history and ask questions regarding your medical condition.
- Your doctor will perform a comprehensive physical exam and you will be able to address your list of concerns.
- Your doctor will then develop a treatment plan tailored to your unique needs, and whenever possible treatment will begin immediately.
- You may require diagnostic testing, which will be performed at the office.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Ready to Request an Appointment?
Our providers in Washington and Oregon are ready to help you with any physical ailment or illness, pain condition, mental health concern, or addiction you may be experiencing. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.