On-site Tests and Treatments for Acute and Chronic Illnesses
Lynx Healthcare is committed to taking care of your primary medical needs. You can call us for a same-day appointment or walk in and be seen. Our family medical doctor can diagnose and treat a broad range of conditions that affect women, men, children, and older adults.
To accurately diagnose your symptoms and plan your treatment, we perform a number of procedures and tests in our office. Our primary care physician will then develop an individualized treatment plan for your condition. Depending on your diagnosis, your doctor may recommend medication (over-the-counter or prescription) or another treatment, or he may refer you to a specialist for further evaluation.
Some of the on-site tests and treatments we provide include:
- Blood draw
- Pelvic exam/Pap smear
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- Immunizations including childhood vaccines, flu vaccine, pneumonia vaccine
- Hearing test
- Vision screening
- Glucose testing and monitoring
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Foreign body removal
- Laceration repair (sutures and staples)
- Minor wound and burn care
- Pulmonary function tests
- Pulse oximetry (oxygen saturation measurement)
- Removal of warts and skin lesions
- Screening for HPV
- Urine pregnancy test
- Allergy testing (60 environmental and 20 food allergens), including Histamine and glycerin control testing
- VSAT (Vital System Assessment Test) - single comprehensive test assessing pulmonary, neurological, circulatory, and cardiac systems
To learn more about the tests and treatments we provide, contact us to schedule a consultation with a Lynx Healthcare primary care provider.
Ready to Request an Appointment?
Our family practice doctors in Washington are ready to treat any acute illness or manage any chronic condition you might have. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.