Our pain specialists are dedicated to getting you back to pain-free living as quickly and safely as possible. Interventional pain management physicians collaborate with physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists and other providers to ensure that happens.
Our goal is to help you avoid or postpone the need for surgery with less invasive, conservative treatments for your pain. We offer the following leading-edge pain management treatments:
- Epidural injections for spinal pain
- Cervical epidural steroid injection
- Lumbar epidural steroid injection
- Lumbar transforaminal epidural steroid injection (selective nerve root block)
- Caudal epidural steroid injection
- Other injections for joint pain
- Facet joint injections
- Cortisone injections
- Viscosupplementation (HYALGAN®) injections for knee pain (fluoroscopic guided)
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injection
- Trigger point injections
- Treatments for nerve pain (neuropathy)
- Lumbar radiofrequency neurotomy
- Nerve conduction study (NCS)
- Lumbar sympathetic block
- Medial branch block
- Surgical procedures for spinal decompression pain
- And many more
Spinal Cord Stimulation
Spinal cord stimulation is a therapy in which a small device surgically implanted in the body delivers electrical pulses to the spinal cord. This helps patients to better manage their chronic pain symptoms and reduce their use of opioid medications.
Learn about common pain conditions we treat with interventional pain management.