Our mission is to provide a full spectrum of high quality, wellness-oriented health care in an innovative, affordable, and customer service-oriented environment.
The Lynx Healthcare Vision
Vision: To change the very world and essence of healthcare as we know it:
- We want to dramatically enhance how healthcare is provided and how to afford it.
- We will challenge the standard and drive positive change through research and continually improving initiatives.
The Lynx Healthcare Values
- Strive to humbly lead and serve our patients with the highest level of care.
- Show humility in our failures and successes.
- You are better than no one, and no one is better than you.
- We show respect to every employee and patient.
- We show the highest respect by offering the best of ourselves.
- Take EMOTION out of our decision-making processes.
- Use logic, data, and facts to drive optimal decisions. We will relentlessly seek solutions while staying within the bounds of regulations and safety.
- SOLVE the root of the problem
- Take the time to teach, collaborate, and communicate rather than doing someone else’s work.
- Don’t enable dysfunction with more dysfunction.
- We strive to resolve our patient’s pain points with long-term solutions rather than short-term fixes.
- We will foster a positive environment that encourages collaborative, creative, and quality work.
- We will communicate to the levels needed to become a high-performing team.
- We will not cease in the pursuit of becoming high-performing teams.
- We are committed to continually learning to benefit our patients, company, families, and ourselves.
- We will foster an environment of learning and education.
- Meaningful PURPOSE
- Every employee is responsible for knowing the goals of the company.
- We challenge ourselves, others, and our patients to become better.
- We push the standards of healthcare forward with improved patient care and results.
- We are willing to overcome fear to do what is right and best for patients and the company.
- “Anything that gives light must endure burning.”
- No matter how difficult, we will do whatever it takes to create the best outcomes while staying within the bounds of regulation, policy, and written procedure.
- We will maintain an unwavering commitment to high performance in difficult conditions and the discomfort of holding back in good conditions.
- Maintain self-control and self-discipline even in out-of-control environments.