At Lynx Healthcare, our goal is to restore your physical health and well-being with a treatment plan that fits your lifestyle. Our exercise rehabilitation therapists will show you how to reduce your pain and improve your strength and range of motion so that you can get back to hobbies, work, sports, or whatever else you need to do. After a thorough evaluation, your exercise rehabilitation therapist will develop a comprehensive recovery plan to fit your individual needs.
The following is a list of many of the more common conditions we can help you with here at Lynx Healthcare. If you do not see your particular condition, please visit our health education library for more information.
- Low back pain
- Sprains and strains
- Neck pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Nerve pain (neuropathy)
- Post-surgical rehabilitation such as for hip replacement and knee replacement
- Sports injuries such as ACL (knee ligament) tear
- Work injuries such as herniated disc
- Auto accident injuries such as whiplash
- Numbness, tingling, and swelling of extremities
- Cancer pain
- Dizziness and balance problems such as vertigo
- And many more
Exercise rehabilitation therapists at Lynx Healthcare are experienced in all the latest rehabilitation techniques. They will be by your side at every visit to work with you and help you regain the function and mobility you had before your injury or surgery. Learn more about exercise rehabilitation treatments.