Mission / Vision / Values
The Lynx Healthcare Mission
Our mission is to provide a full spectrum of high quality, wellness-oriented health care in an innovative, affordable, and customer service-oriented environment.
The Lynx Healthcare Vision
Vision: To change the very world and essence of healthcare as we know it:
- We want to dramatically enhance how healthcare is provided and how to afford it.
- We will challenge the standard and drive positive change through research and continually improving initiatives.
The Lynx Healthcare Values
- Strive to humbly lead and serve our patients with the highest level of care.
- Show humility in our failures and successes.
- You are better than no one, and no one is better than you.
- We show respect to every employee and patient.
- We show the highest respect by offering the best of ourselves.
- Take EMOTION out of our decision-making processes.
- Use logic, data, and facts to drive optimal decisions. We will relentlessly seek solutions while staying within the bounds of regulations and safety.
- SOLVE the root of the problem
- Take the time to teach, collaborate, and communicate rather than doing someone else’s work.
- Don’t enable dysfunction with more dysfunction.
- We strive to resolve our patient’s pain points with long-term solutions rather than short-term fixes.
- We will foster a positive environment that encourages collaborative, creative, and quality work.
- We will communicate to the levels needed to become a high-performing team.
- We will not cease in the pursuit of becoming high-performing teams.
- We are committed to continually learning to benefit our patients, company, families, and ourselves.
- We will foster an environment of learning and education.
- Meaningful PURPOSE
- Every employee is responsible for knowing the goals of the company.
- We challenge ourselves, others, and our patients to become better.
- We push the standards of healthcare forward with improved patient care and results.
- We are willing to overcome fear to do what is right and best for patients and the company.
- “Anything that gives light must endure burning.”
- No matter how difficult, we will do whatever it takes to create the best outcomes while staying within the bounds of regulation, policy, and written procedure.
- We will maintain an unwavering commitment to high performance in difficult conditions and the discomfort of holding back in good conditions.
- Maintain self-control and self-discipline even in out-of-control environments.
Ready to Request an Appointment?
Our providers in Washington and New Mexico are ready to help you with any physical ailment or illness, pain condition, mental health concern, or addiction you may be experiencing. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.